Friday, September 23, 2011

What would you rather have (if it's FREE): the ultimate PC computer package or the ultimate MacIntosh package?

Suppose you were given, TOTALLY FREE, the ultimate set-up for a home computer.





You can have top of the line products in every category for monitor, CPU, printer, everything...





would you choose Apple MacIntosh or a PC system?|||Well duh, the PC system would come preloaded with Windows, so the Mac package is the only really viable choice. Of course, then I'd stick Windows XP on a little Boot Camp partition for when I want to play a few games, and cut off its network access to cut down on the frequency of reinstalls. :P|||I'd pick the PC, since that's what I'm used to, I can play PC games native on the PC and use the software I've used for years still.





I'd be making things difficult getting the Mac ... but I guess if I was a MacMan I'd be picking the Mac.|||The question is determined by if you want to play games, Macs are game unfriendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment