Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can anyone suggest a software package that I can use with a laptop to monitor a vehicles computer?

I don't have a lot of money. I just do most of the work on my and my family's cars and with these newer cars everything is tied into the computer and I need a way to be able to see what's going on with the sensors etc. I was curious if any tuners or mechanics out there could recommend any products for me to consider? Thanks for your time and help.|||It's best just to buy an Actron code reader or scanner.





http://www.actron.com/product_category.p鈥?/a>|||If you're just looking to access check engine light codes, etc, then I would recommend AutoZone's loan-a-tool service. You can borrow an OBD II scanner for free (must leave deposit though).

No comments:

Post a Comment