Friday, September 23, 2011

How to transfer photos from cell phone onto computer?

I have a motorola rizr z3. I lost all the packaging it came with but I have the USB cable that came with the cell phone. When I connect the phone to my laptop via USB, nothing pops up. I look in computer but it doesn't show anything. What do I do?|||Dear Lynn,





Your laptop doesn't have the required drivers to recognize your Moto Rizr Z3. Please download the drivers from http://www.motorola.com/consumers/v/inde鈥?/a>





Once you install the driver and the PC suite for your model, you can try connecting the cable as per instructions and you would be able to transfer photos from your cellphone.





Once you have PC suite installed you can also chose an option to connect your phone via bluetooth. Without your PC Suite your Laptop will not be able to use all the services allowed with your cellphone.





I hope you'd have all your beautiful pictures on your Laptop soon.





Cheers !!!|||Try installing a motorola pc suite,though not always required.Secondly,try using bluetooth on your phone and that is if your laptop is bluetooth enabled it shoul be able to work,Thirdly,try changing the cable it may be faulty....... best wishes|||Try to send a picture message to your email address and then open your email on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment