Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How to remove obnoxious plastic packaging ?

Any time I buy something like a mouse for my computer, or a calculator or other small electronic, it's packaged in plastic that is almost impossible to get open. I usually end up having to use a knife and almost always get at least one massive cut on my hand. I can't even imagine what it must be like for senior citizens. Had anyone found a "trick" for removing this kind of packaging??? It's ridiculous and almost has me ready to boycott anything that is packaged in that manner, no matter how badly I need it !!!|||You are so right - and so are the people above BUT if you really wanna zip right through those puppies with ease, use small a pair of tin snips or sheet metal cutters. These are designed to afford YOU the leverage, and so they cut through even the thickest, toughest plastics with ease. Enjoy a life of cut-free hands and effortless access to your new toys...|||I think you'll like those cutters... Thanks for the win, and happy new year!

Report Abuse


|||Utility scissors.|||It drives me nuts,too.They make the package damn near indestructable,should be used for humvee armor in Iraq,I usually cut myself too,maybe there should be a class-action suit.|||Scissors work every time. Never got a cut using them either.|||majority says " scissors"|||Yeah! I hate the stuff, too, but as long as it comes that way and I want it, here's what I do:


I use Scissors. You have better control with scissors than a knife.


Cut open along two sides, and the package falls open, allowing you to retrieve your prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment