Friday, September 23, 2011

I need to put some speakers on my computer, can any tell me if speakers are universal?

In other words, can I just go into a store read the label on the package that says "computer speakers" and be assured that they will fit my particular computer to a tee? Or do I need to give specifics? I have been without sound since around last September.|||Yes and no... If you are just wanting to listen to music then you can buy just about any 2.1 system. If you are wanting to get surround sound from movies and games then you need to know what type of signal that your sound card can handle either 5.1 or 7.1. I would suggest the Bose Companion 3 series, they sound amazing.|||no they will fit to a t|||Anything that has a 1/8" plug will work for you. Just plug them into the speaker jack in the back of your computer and you are good to go.|||only use speaker designed for computers

No comments:

Post a Comment