Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is there anywhere i can get a computer package deal under $350?

anwhere?|||http://static.tigerdirect.com You can order a good quality Bare Bone Kit and put your computer together yourself Its surprisingly simple and for the price you want to pay you can get a high quality system at a minimum price. You can also download and print a Technology Guide To Building Your Own PC. Its very informative has some good recommendations as well as the doo's and don-ts on building a computer.|||Craigslist. I am buying my computer (used) for $200 and it is an awesome computer. I will be upgrading the comonents on it which will cost me another $200 but it has awesome stock components as well.|||I would go with a dell vostro, those are the best budget computers. Here is a link to a good deal that I found lately, although it is $400, it comes with a very good processor, core 2 duo, and 2gb ram which is sufficient for running vista. Plus it comes with a monitor (which is what I assume you mean by computer package). Here is the link http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/c鈥?/a> It will be hard to beat those components for that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment