Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Picture package or alternative software for sony handycam to import video's onto computer?

I got a Sony Digital Handycam DCR-TRV/380 TRV480.I lost the software that came with it to import my videos onto my computer.I know that picture package is the software to use


If anyone knows where to get this software or any alternative to picture package please tell me. I'm desperate|||You can use Pinnacle Studio9


Pinnacle IntroDV


Pinnacle StudioDV, or others. You import through firewire cable (sold separately $35) for best quality transfer, and import as AVI file format. To burn to DVD, you export as MPEG2.


A USB cable can only support still pics or MPEG4 low-res video clips from the memory card. You ned firewire (ieee1394) for high-res video from the tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment