Friday, September 23, 2011

Isn't there any way I can make my tv into a computer without buying the entire package?

Someone told me that I need to buy an entire computer just to hook it up to my LCD tv. Isn't there any other way? Please explain and tell me a price estimate if you can.|||If you want a computer, there really is no alternative to buying one. It's not clear from your question what you really want. Do you want a computer for general tasks, gaming? Are you trying to get the cheapest computer possible? Or the smallest?





You can buy excellent used computers on eBay for $100. Add a $25 keyboard/mouse and you're in business.





If you want something tiny, get a Dell Studio Hybrid or a Mac Mini. Both are tiny, but pricey.|||Go into "my computer" select the windows folder and delete the "system32" folder. Then turn it off, plug your tv in where the monitor was, and turn it back on. Deleting system32 allows your computer to recalibrate itself and recognize the tv as a monitor when you next turn it on. Enjoy!|||You are a fool. Go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment