Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Does anyone have knowledge with shipping a computer on a plane?

Hi I'm looking to ship my computer out during flight. I know how to package it and stuff, but I was wondering what process this all goes though? I already have 2 suitcases ad would it be an extra charge to have them personally ship it with me or is it a different catagory?|||You could be charged for extra baggage. the airlines allow you carry on luggage and so many checked bags. Usually you get one free check and are charged for the others and to avoid being over the weight limit check with the airline you intend to fly with to see what guidelines they have for baggage. It may be cheaper to ship your computer and some of your luggage. It is best to call the airlines and know what the charges will be ahead of time so there are no surprises and no time for alternative methods. Also, will they insure the computer for loss or damage. Another question to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment