Saturday, October 1, 2011

Want to return a computer mouse?

I brought a computer mouse on 5/24/08 at Office Depot. I used it for 6 weeks then it wouldn't work anymore. I still had the original receipt but not the packaging. I tried to return it tonight but they wouldn't take it back. Can they do this? Can I do anything else to get my money back?





I don't want another one because it seemed as though it would probably break too. In the meantime, I got another mouse at Staples.|||Perhaps It's the brand of mouse. A week ago I bought a new wireless optical mouse, the very first time I tried it, it didn't work. So I returned it and swapped for another. I had bought a Gigaware, and exchanged the Gigaware for a logitech. As I later found out Logitech is the leading brand of mice, and Gigaware greatly fails in the mice field. I don't see why they wouldn't have taken it back if you had the receipt. Maybe they required the original packaging.|||It take a few weeks to get used to the pad instead of the mouse. But you can get a mouse so long as you have the drivers and then plug it to the USB port.

No comments:

Post a Comment