Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can I use the wireless internet service for my cell phone on my desktop computer?

I am moving to a rural area that only has dial-up internet service. Cell phones work fine in this area. If I get a cell phone package with internet service, can I somehow get my computer's internet from the cell phone?|||There are USB cables for computer to cellphones to transmit data thought the cellphone system but that is slow and clumsy. Best bet is a wireless aircard in your computer. That will require you get a card for your computer to plug the aircard into. I also recommend a cellular antenna for best reception. Wireless data cards use a different service which is data oriented and much faster.|||Yes, I have a Motorola Q, from Verizon.


I connect to my computer, with a usb cable(which it comes with), Download VZA, from the verizon website and you'r good to go.|||Depends on your carrier, cell phone and if its unlocked, unbranded and what software is on there and your data plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment