Saturday, October 1, 2011

I need a compatible computer for Mbox 2! anyone know what computer will work for sure?

I bought an Mbox 2 recording package but it doesnt work on my computer and come to find out you have to have a specific computer with specific memory chipset soundcard graphics OS etc etc. Does anyone know of a computer or a computer brand that I can buy on craigslist or ebay that'll work? Didnt know this would be so complicated. Thanks!|||1. Put the CD in your COmputer


2. Let it load


3. YELL AT THE PC UNTILL YOU POP A BLOOD VESSEL IN YOU FACE


4. Wait for it to work|||Yeah I feel you. Digidesign is notorious for being bastards about hardware compatibility. Mac's will work wonderfully with anything digidesign puts out as long as it meets the sysreqs. If that's too pricy or not not an option I would go to digidesins website and check the forums there. You will get a muuuch better answer than yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment