Saturday, October 1, 2011

I want to know more about technology and computer science, where do I start?

Let me tell you the context, I'm at university studying economics, but I want to apply for jobs in computer science.


So I do use microsoft packages and stuff already and am familiar with those, but I really need to get knowledge about how the internet works etc, programming, cloud computing and communications technology....





can any one recommend any websites or books for that sort of thing...|||This is pretty much the best beginner's site online:





http://www.w3schools.com/|||Learning does not stop anywhere. You may learn further skills in this field so as to attain the maximum so that there will be no problem for you to get a highly paid job. Try your level best. Best wishes.|||sorry if you want a jobin computers you'll need to have done a uni/college course in somehting to do with them

No comments:

Post a Comment